Despite the enforced slow down recently (update on the building work coming soon), there’s still plenty of great stuff going on.
1. The third and final stockist of our Christmas bars will receive their order tomorrow. They can be found in:
- Glosters, Bank Place, Porthmadog
- Lotti & Wren, Palace Street, Caernarfon
- Woodcraft, Beddgelert
Christmas Tree, Three Kings, Candy Cane
I have a limited number available for my local / Facebook customers – I’ll be posting them on the page this week.
2. I’ve finally got my bath bomb assessment – woo hoo! This means that I can now officially (and more to the point, legally!) make and sell handmade bath bombs. That’s one of my goals for the year ticked off too 🙂
3. The Dinosoaps are cured and will be posted for sale over the next couple of days. I’ve already received a few pre-orders and I’m confident they’ll sell pretty quickly.
4. I managed to make a few restocks this week. These are Boho Baby, Delicious & Botanica:
Boho Baby, Delicious, Botanica
5. This week, I hit the 5K followers mark on Instagram. I know I bang on about it but I do luurve Instagram, and this week I was lucky enough to be featured by HandmadeintheUK. They reposted one of my photos, and if it received more than 125 likes (which it did), then I go forward to the grand final on Sunday (tonight!) At time of writing I’ve not idea how that will work, but I’m excited to see what happens this evening.
6. And finally, you should notice a few more posts coming through from me in future as I’ve committed to post at least twice a week (see this afternoon’s post here), probably on a Sunday and a Wednesday. Having successfully completed Blogtober I rested on my laurels for a little too long, but I’m back 🙂